Bikini Season Ahead!

Posted by Nanna at Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Aloha guys!
Yes, the headline says it all - it is time to worry, once again, about the season dreaded by most women. Bikini season is over us! Personally, I love bikini season, but that's because I love bikinis! But I know many of you guys out there have a real hard time feeling comfortable, yet alone, showing yourself in a bikini. This state of mind concerning your body is a thing I would also like to challenge a bit every Wednesday. I know, showing pictures of amazing, fit-looking girls doesn't help very much, that's only because it's a huge motivation for myself! Therefore I felt like today's post should concern some body positivity and not just be all skinny girls - who's with me? Yay or nay?
Anyway, my intention was to show you guys a lot of women in bikinis which I found on my beloved Tumblr, but today was just not the time for all these super skinny selfies of fit girls. So I thought I would turn to the stars of the world once again. I'm very addicted to keeping up with celebrities and their vacations are no exception. This sounds a bit creepy. It's not, I swear! Sometimes it's just a lot more fun looking a paparazzi pictures of them, than the air brushed commercials you see in the magazines. Sometimes it doesn't even look like them with the amount of photoshop there has been used! It's just nice seeing the reality of the situation from time to time.
Anyway, I found my top 10 celebrity bikini bodies in all shape and sizes - everybody looking smashing!

#10 - Alice Eve

Rocking a bikini with the perfect curves is Alice Eve on number 10!























#9 - Whitney Port

Known for her long, long legs in The Hills, Whitney is use to showing off in a bikini!






















#8 - Hayden Panettiere

Talking about fitness motivation! Hayden Panettiere knows her way around a gym, no doubt about it! 






















#7 - Kourtney Kardashian

Giving birth twice and still looking like she does is a mystery! I would sure like to look like Kourtney any day!






















#6 - Stephanie Pratt

Staying inside The Hills, Stephanie Pratt is someone who loves showing off her bikini body!




#5 - Molly Sims

Molly Sims is your classic beauty and of course her fabulous beach body is going on the list!
























#4 - Demi Lovato

This amazing singer/actor has been through a lot during her stardom and fought hard against mean comments on her weight and body! Why, I have no idea? All I know is that Demi Lovato can be nothing but pleased with her body!























#3 - Kelly Brook

When speaking of a true bombshell one might mention Kelly Brook. She has it all! Her curves are to die for! That's why this curvylicious lady is coming in on out top 3!























#2 - Jennifer Lawrence

I'm a huge fan of Jennifer, but like Demi Lovato, people seem to talk bad about her body.. This is beyond my understanding since Jennifer Lawrence has the best body ever! Luckily she doesn't seem like a person taking those thing too serious - and haleluja for that!




#1 - Kim Kardashian

I know, I know! She's number one pretty much anywhere you look, but I just LOVE her body and I can't get over her figure and curves! I think (even if she had a lot of things done cosmetic) that she is a very healthy role model for young girls. Her body looks healthy and that is what matters. I think. Well, no matter what she is number one with her big booty!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Three Weird Girls Copyright © 2013